Enroll in the Data Distribution Facility (DDF®)
The registration pages will collect some personal information about you and your website. It’s okay if you don’t have all the information right now. We’ll follow-up to see how we can help. Some of this information is optional. And other information you may want to give only over the phone or after you speak with an operator. That’s okay. We feel the same way about our personal information.
- Sign-up for a plan of your choice.
- The confirmation page will have detailed instructions on how to set-up the DDF® listings.
- Once your enrollment is confirmed, you’ll be assigned an account associate, who will begin working on your site right away. Your account associate will contact you by phone or email to see if you need some help.
- If you’ve selected Agent iFrame®, your codes will be sent to you within 24 hours so you can begin showing listings.
- If you’ve selected a hosted account, you can begin sending us text, photos, and other information. Your account associate may contact you from time-to-time during the set-up process to ask for feedback or additional information.
To set-up your account today we need to ask for your credit card information. And we’ll ask you to prepay your service one month in advance for hosting and one year in advance for Agent iFrame®. We do this to ensure each new enrollment is from a Canadian REALTOR® in good standing. After your site is delivered, your card will be charged the base fee for your type of website.
Our premium, custom packages require you to prepay some expenses. After you’ve selected a theme, but before we start building your site, we’ll also need a 30% deposit. Your account associate will talk with you about this.
Credit card transactions are handled by Beanstream, a TD Canada Trust payment partner. All information is stored on their system. They look after the technical processes for pre-authorized billing on behalf of TD Canada Trust. On the payment page, you may see the Beanstream URL. We know that entering your credit card number directly on the TD Canada Trust payment server is the safest way to set-up your account and that’s why we offer it. If at any time you want to talk with an account associate, contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.
Please note, we offer Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Visa Debit card processing only. Some Amex and Debit card issuers may require you to opt-into online payments.
Let’s begin by choosing a package that’s just right for you!