Your credit card transaction was not authorized by your bank.
It’s okay, though, we’ve already started to set-up your new account. An associate will contact you shortly to assist. Please feel welcome to call or email if you have any questions.
Only your credit card company will know exactly why your card wasn’t processed but here are some possible reasons:
- You may need to ask your card issuer to enable Internet purchases
- Are you making this purchase outside of Canada?
- Are you using a Virtual Private Network (VPN)? Try setting your VPN to a Canadian IP address.
- There may be an issue with your account
- You may have triggered fraud protection
- Information you’ve entered doesn’t match bank records
- A family member may have deactivated your account by reporting a card lost or stolen