Here are a few ideas for using Agent iFrame® to stimulate your creativity in marketing:
- A niche website. Two websites are better than one. Agent iFrame® allows you to reuse the map codes as often as you like with no extra charge. Buy a URL to advertise your speciality, like www.myfarmarea.com. Show only condos, waterfront, or a particular residential tower – the options are almost endless – and market yourself as the local expert.
- Add listings to a social media “iframe page”. Visitors can surf listings without being redirected to another site.
- Create a referral network. Advertise listings from multiple boards in wide areas and refer inquiries to agents in other towns.
- Help people in your cottage area buy and sell properties even if that isn’t your home board.
Using the filter function
- Create a landing page with a form that advertises sticky newletter invitations such as “View foreclosures” or “See all the handyman specials in your area”. Landing pages are limited only by your imagination.
- Add a form to the landing page to collect information for mailing list. Link your form to Mailchimp or another lead capture service.
- Create deep links to the best properties on MLS®
- Advertise them in your ad campaigns to generate leads
- Post them to social media as a “staff pick”